FO: Little girl poncho, thanks ritaw

Thank you, ritaw, for this pattern. (Her post was 06/06/2007. I used to be able to post links to threads, but I cannot find the thread #'s any more.) Anyway, I knitted this for my 4.5 year old dgd. I used Caron Simply Soft in autumn red – size 7 needles. I made up the matching hat pattern. I also made a few changes to rita’s pattern – added ribbing at the neck and an i-cord at the neck. I will knit a matching set for the baby doll that Santa is bringing dgd.

That is gorgeous! I love love the color and the fringe looks great because it’s so full.

omg that is stunningle beautful!

Beautiful! I love the color. She’s going to look so cute in it!

I like it. The color is so rich.

You did a beautiful job. It is stunning . The colours is great. :slight_smile:

And it was my pleasure:)

Absolutely lovely and what an appropriate color for the Christmas season…Look forward to seeing dollies outfit!

Beautiful!!

I love that!! Great job :happydance:

Thank you, everybody, for your encouraging words. I’ll post more pics after Christmas.

I always loved it when my Granny made me and my doll matching clothes! Its going to be a big hit!

It’s wonderful. I love that rich color.

Beautiful. I love the color. :slight_smile:

:muah::muah: What a gorgeous set!! I love the color and the pattern is really cute (great hat too!)

Betty, she is going to LOVE the matching outfits. What a wonderful thing to knit for her.

I love it!