FO: Knitty's Hedera socks

I finished these socks a few days ago and have already started socks for my dad.

[U][/U]
I used KP’s Palette in Hyacinth. I used KP’s dbp needles in US 2. I liked this pattern, it was very easy to follow. The yarn is fine but it could be softer.

Beautiful job!!!

I love the way the solid color shows off the pattern!!

Beautiful socks and lovely pattern too!

You’ve done SUCH a great job on those and like the others, I LOVE the colour. :happydance:

They’re beautiful!! :balloons: I :heart: the color! Makes me think of spring!

[SIZE=6][COLOR=plum]LOVE the socks!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=black]The Hederas are on my list to knit along with so many others. Who has time to make them all?!?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Love the pattern, love the color! Great job on some beautiful socks! And KP Palette may not be extremely soft, but it does have some beautiful colors. I’d say great choices all around - I’m very impressed! :smiley:

Those are really pretty! They are on my to do list, too. In gray.

Simply beautiful! :cheering:

Love the color and pattern. Great job!

PURDY!

Love the yarn!

Very nice socks! I like the way the color shows off the pattern.

:inlove::cheering: gorgeous!!! great job! congratulations! :cheering::inlove:

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

I LOVe the color!!! So sweet! =) Good job gal!

They are really beautiful socks and colour, maybe washing and conditioning them will soften the yarn a bit? I have yet to start sock knitting, although have quite a bit of yarn in readiness (ahem) - would you say this was a suitable pattern for a beginner or no?

Lovely socks! Great colour too =D I love how they turned out you did a great job!