FO - Knitty.com's Monica

[color=indigo]I :cheering: finished up my version of it last night for my 18 month old grand daughter. Pics on my blog. :happydance: [/color]

:shrug: I don’t see the pics… I see the “all gone” pic, but no monica…

fyi: for FT clogs, i use knitpicks.com Wool of the Andes or Paton’s classic merino.

I saw them! It turned out so cute using the stitch that I used on mine. It made it alittle more interesting and cute, hey? :cheering:

Since I’m doing just stockinette for the back, it’s taking me forever!

yup! I see it now too!

very nice! :cheering:

Precious!! Oh, and the tank is cute too! :wink: Great job, I really like how it turned out. What length of circular needle did you use? I tried to cast mine on to do it in the round last night, but I think my needle was too long, because I could barely stretch the stitches around to join, so I gave up and cast on the front on straight needles.

The next one that I make will be in the round. I thought of it, but wasn’t sure how that would work with the eyelet in the front. :shrug:

So cute (both the gradndaugther & the tank!)!

Cute! I love your grandbaby!

love it love it!!! very cute!!

[color=indigo] :inlove: Isn’t she? And it, too! :teehee: Thanks to all for the kind comments on both kid and tank! [/color]

Great job, I really like how it turned out. What length of circular needle did you use?
[color=indigo] It was 24 inches from tip to tip. I had to use two of them, one for the tank and one for the ruffle. [/color]
I tried to cast mine on to do it in the round last night, but I think my needle was too long, because I could barely stretch the stitches around to join, so I gave up and cast on the front on straight needles.
[color=indigo] I always knit a few rows before I join. Not only is it easier to make sure it’s not twisted, but it stretches out the sts and they often fit on the needle better.
I CO the second Monica yesterday and am using Feather and Fan for this one. It’s larger and for my older grand daughter. Pics of it on my blog, too.[/color]

WOW, the feather and fan one looks wonderful!! You are so talented! :slight_smile:

Cute: :cheering: :happydance:

BTW: Your grandaughter is precious~