FO IK Cobblestone Sweater

Here’s Jim’s Cobblestone from IK. I used Sirdar Country DK and knit the larger size since my gauge was 22 sts = 4". More details on the blog and Rav.

Nice job! It looks great on him! :slight_smile:

Looks charming on him . I really like it :slight_smile:

very nice job! The color looks great on him :slight_smile:

Turned out very nicely. I thought Jim was washing the dishes for you, but it turned out only to be his glasses. LOL Nice color for Jim.

It looks so good on him. great job

Thank you! Ha - I wish he was washing dishes - actually he does but not yesterday :inlove:
Here is a better shot - I couldn’t get him to smile yesterday morning. Guess it was too early…

That looks great! I like the color and it looks good on him!

Very nice sweater!! I agree, that color is perfect for him and very flattering~well done!

Yes, I like the shot with the smile. I’m glad to hear he does wash dishes sometimes. :slight_smile: He looks very nice in your sweater.

Jim is good-looking! And he washes dishes? If you ever get tired of him…

Oh, the sweater is awesome!

I love the Cobblestone! I remember tagging it in my magazine, but haven’t found the right recipient! Your husband looks great in the color!

I love all the photos in your blog! What a great Fall Season you have had!

Love the new fireplace screen and the new dining room set!
The dining room set has a certain art deco, or maybe “Mission” or Frank Lloyd Wright, flavor!

Looks wonderful and the color is very flattering:thumbsup:

Nice job.

Oh so handsome, great job. :thumbsup:
Katrina

It looks wonderful and I love the color!! Great job :yay:

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Beautiful colour… beautiful sweater. Your Jim looks right at home in it.
Good job!
TEMA

:knitting:
To Knit or not to Knit, that is the question…
[/COLOR]

Great job! It looks fabulous on him!!

That’s a wonderful sweater, and what a great color. What a nice smile he has. :slight_smile: