FO: Hubby's Waist & Back Warmer

It’s my latest project, knitted for hubby’s back. He’s got central disc herniation, so with the cold nights and days starting i wanted something to keep his back warm:thumbsup:.
[B]Needles[/B]: 4.5mm.
[B]Pattern[/B]: I made it up - CO 200 sts, knit in 2x2 rib for a few rows, then started decreasing and continued until i ran out of yarn.
[B]Yarn[/B]: Reynolds Lite Lopi. It’s itchy and scratchy and i love it for the texture of the knitted fabric. It’s also extremely warm. It took me about 1.8 100gr skeins.

Please forgive me for the poor photo quality - it was taken with my cell phone:teehee:

That’s great! I bet you could make one with a ‘pocket’ for one of those self heating things, too.:thumbsup:

What a brilliant idea . :slight_smile: It is great!
Jan! the pocket idea for a heat pad is clever:)

great idea, looks very warm and cosy.

Thank you :hug: The heat pad is a great idea, but hubby doesn’t want it. I also made an elbow warmer and a knee warmer with this yarn (i get knee pains when the weather changes and the elbow hurts when i knit too much:teehee:), and it’s really warm. I think it also helps that it’s scratchy, gives some sort of a massage to the area.

that is a great idea! :smiley:

What a great idea!! I bet DH really appreciates your knitting this for him!

:happydance: Great job!!

Great idea! That should do the trick. Your hubby has a nice smile and I like the Mr. Clean stance. :slight_smile:

It looks like your hubby is very proud of you, and likes his back snuggie. Very clever of you!

I don’t know who Mr. Clean is:teehee:, but he does have the best smile in the world :heart:

Your cell phone takes better pictures than my camera, and it captures your husband wonderfully.

Nice piece of knitting! It should keep his back nice and warm no matter how cold the winter gets.

The stance may be Mr. Clean, but your DH is much better looking! Mr. Clean is an iconic drawing for a cleaning product.

Now i get it! Thanks for the compliment:muah:

both functional and handsome as well. The warmer I mean, well maybe your DH too. LOL

:rofl: