FO: Hubby's Christmas Stocking!

After looking for stocking patterns, hubby finally bought me this book. It was called"Knit Christmas Stockings: 19 patterns for stockings and ornaments"

One of the patterns in there was for a Mix and match stocking. It tells you the basic pattern/construction but then gives you charts to mix and match as you wish. This is my first holiday stocking and of course, I sit here and pick out all the imperfections. It is a bit uneven in this pic but the pic isn’t that good either. I still need to block it and knit a hanging loop. When I show my friends, they all go “that’s a BIG stocking”. Well yeah, the pattern says it should be 23 inches. This one is closer to 24 but still.

Opinions? Should I make more?

YES! It’s awesome! Plus, the bigger it is, the more stuff Santa will need to put in it! :teehee:

GREAT job!

That is GREAT!!! I dont think I’d have the patience to do it, but yours looks wonderful!

It’s a beauty!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

JudyD

It’s fantabulous! Definitely make more :cheering:

Beautiful and lots of room for goodies! Nice color work.

GREAT job! It turned out awesome!!!

It’s beautiful! If you need more then go for it!

Wow! That’s really nice! And yes, I’m with Jan and the rest of them…make more.

Great, great job! lucky hubby for sure and I concur…make more…start with one for me!!!

Thanks, guys!
I’m already halfway done on one for myself. I’ve been knitting up a small tornado here lately

I’d like to make stockings for other family members but that might be a bit ambitious. We’ll see!

Oh that is so nice! Great shades of the colors! Wonderful knitting!

I think it’s terrific! You did a great job!