FO--Hip Hop Blanket

This bunny blanket was my first attempt at intarsia and I’m really happy with how it turned out. The pattern came from the book [I]Stitch 'N Bitch Superstar Knitting[/I] by Debbie Stoller and the yarns used were Karabella Aurora for the blue field and beige bunnies and S. Charles Collezione Micio for the fluffy white tails and bunny. I made this for a dear friend who recently had a baby girl.

The angle may look odd because I draped the blanket over the seat of my couch. Finished dimensions are approx. 30" by 30". Thanks for checking it out!

It’s just beautiful and a very thoughtful gift that is a treasure. You’ve done lovely work on the blanket and the intarsia is perfect. Love the colors!

Oh my goodness…what an adorable blanket!! You did a lovely job! What a great gift for your friend!

That is just so cute! Your friend will love it!

Lovely! Your color work is wonderful!

I love this! What a wonderful job… looks sooo cuddly too. Thanks for sharing!

Wow, that is absolutely wonderful!

That is so cute :slight_smile:

Very cute

I just love it. I miss my grandsons not being little as baby and toddler stuff is so much fun to knit.

LOL, how cute! I love it!

Ah, this is just the cutest thing I’ve seen in a long time! Great use of texture, too! I love the mixture of fluffy white parts and brown parts on the bunnies! Wonderful work!!!

Pretty!! Nice bunnies. :woot: