FO: Handwarmers and scarfs (updated 11/04/06) Handwarmers

Hello! I’m new here, already lurking for a few days and loving it! I just started knitting, it’s really fun to do! Low and behold my first projects!

learninggggg! Very nice meeting you all! I’m learning a lot from your posts!

Those are so pretty!!

Very daring first projects! Good for you, and welcome!

Great job! Welcome to the nuthouse!

Very pretty! I love the beaded handwarmers. What pattern did you use?

Gorgeous first projects!!

You’ll fit right in here!

(But then again…who doesn’t?! :lol: )

You won’t find a better bunch of cheerleaders around…WELCOME!!!

:cheering: Great job and welcome to the forum :happydance:

My friend got me into knitting, and she has this calendar with a pattern a day or something, (you know the one, right? I thiiiiink it’s this one (not sure never seen the cover because we were already in the year) :
)

and the handwarmer pattern was on it (same as the other ones I made from it) but I bought some beads and fancied it up. Pimp my handwarmer yo! hahahahahah. :lol:

I feel right at home here!

Great job on everything! :thumbsup:

I am majorly impressed at what an awesome job you did on your first projects! :thumbsup:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Great Job!
I see socks in your future. :wink:

:smiley: Welcome…very,very nice 1st projects :smiley: You are a natural. Love the calendar…I have 2 :wink:

Wow, those are your first projects? Hurrah for you!! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum! :waving:

Great projects. I love the beaded handwarmers! Very pretty!!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Great job and welcome! Be careful though. This place is addicting…and so is the knitting! :smiley:

First :roflhard: , I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anything pimped! But hey, it works.

And WOW! I’m amazed at you women who jump right in and knit something beyond knit and purl. I made tons of scarfs then really easy hats. So, bravo Clar!

Welcome!

And WOW! I’m amazed at you women who jump right in and knit something beyond knit and purl. I made tons of scarfs then really easy hats. So, bravo Clar!

Welcome!

[size=1]Psssst. That was all just knit and purl (looks impressive nonetheless huh hahah [/size] :thumbsup:

Wieee I learned a lot making these! (slipping, yarn overs, knit two togethers and gasp! Picot bindoff (thanks to the help of some of the topics here and the video’s on this very site! it’s great!! Thanks so much!)

(Can you tell I have an obsession with handwarmers?)

Awesome Clair! Start a new thread so everyone will see them. :slight_smile:

Oooh, lovely!!! :inlove: