This sweater was pretty easy. The hardest part was the damn seaming!! I had a hard time with it and don’t like the way it came out, but if you don’t look at that it’s pretty cute. I added a single crochet border at neck and hem…it just didn’t look finished to me otherwise. I also made a few other adjustments…the pattern is a little narrower and the pattern on the sleeves is around the lower edge of the sleever rather than up the outside. It didn’t look right to me so I changed it.
I used Bernat Softee Baby in pink marl it’s so soft and plush!
BTW…this shot does NOT show how bad the seaming really is. :rollseyes: