FO - Haiku Sweater

This sweater was pretty easy. The hardest part was the damn seaming!! I had a hard time with it and don’t like the way it came out, but if you don’t look at that it’s pretty cute. I added a single crochet border at neck and hem…it just didn’t look finished to me otherwise. I also made a few other adjustments…the pattern is a little narrower and the pattern on the sleeves is around the lower edge of the sleever rather than up the outside. It didn’t look right to me so I changed it.

I used Bernat Softee Baby in pink marl it’s so soft and plush!
BTW…this shot does NOT show how bad the seaming really is. :rollseyes:

LOVE IT!! :cheering: I’ve always like the look of that pattern.

That’s the same yarn and colour that I used recently for the lace baby cardigan I made. I really liked working with it and it does come out really soft.

:smiley: Oh, Jan, it’s just adorable :inlove:

Jan it looks great - even if you did leave the “bad” parts out of the picture. Wonderful job!

Absolutely too cute!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I don’t see anything wrong with this sweater. Looks good to me :inlove:

ooooohhhhhhh, very pretty.

That looks wonderful!! :cheering:

super cute! It’s adorable =D

Jan that came out really cute. I like it.

How adorable! :inlove:

That’s precious, Jan! :inlove: :inlove:

Beautiful! :thumbsup:

Very pretty! Perfect for a baby girl!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Beautiful, Jan!

very cute! I think it came out great!

Very cute! I think it looks great! I was always put off by this pattern, I think because of the buttons used on the model picture, but with your little buttons it changes the whole look and I love it! I just could not picture how it would look with other buttons. Great job!!! :thumbsup:

I was intrigued by the name of the pattern…my son wrote a Haiku poem in the 5th grade that I have framed and sitting on my bookcase because it makes me chuckle everytime I see it. Here it is:

Haiku

Very hard to do
It’s the toughest poem, it’s true
I hate you Haiku

That’s sooo cute :inlove: :inlove: !!!

Jan you did a beautiful job on the sweater.Soooooooooooooo cute.