FO- Green Heirloom knitted baby blanket

Yay

I finally have pictures of my baby blanket that I gifted last saturday and finished last friday

yarn- Caron Simply Soft in Soft Green

pattern- http://www.craftyarncouncil.com/projects/baby.html

Time-3 months

given to- our former children’s ministry leader, whose daughter is six and she is due with her second child

size- approximately 35x42

Love that color!!! The pattern is very interesting! You did a super nice job on it, too!

Wonderful blanket! Thanks for sharing!

That’s a really pretty baby afghan. DEFINITELY an heirloom!

Beautiful job!

It turned out gorgeous!!! Great job! Love the color and pattern.

That came out beautiful! :yay:

Looks beautiful and such a pretty colour.

That is certainly a beautiful heirloom baby blanket.

:happydance: Very pretty!

It is beautiful. You did a lovely job on it:)

Very pretty blanket. I bet mum was thrilled to receive it.

yes.
She definitely was.

That is a beautiful baby blanket. A keepsake for sure. I love the delicate details with that color, good eye.

I’ve never seen a stitch pattern like it- that is so pretty! Looks nice & big too. I love the zig-zag border!

Great job!

Everything about that blanket is nice–the color, the pattern stitch, and the lovely border. It will be much appreciated. Sometimes second babies don’t get all the extra special stuff that first babies get.

It is a beautiful pattern but I can’t see the one you made. For some reason when I click on the link you gave I get the pattern.

the pictures that I have posted are of the blanket that I made
the link is to the free pattern that i used (modified for worsted weight since i did not use sport weight)

great job, that is very nice.

It is a really nice blankie! I especially love the border! Great work! And, isn’t Caron Simply Soft just the softest yarn!?
Perfect for a baby blankie! Thanks for sharing the photos!