FO - Green Gable!

• pattern: Green Gable from Zephyrstyle.com

• A little less than 2 skeins of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece

• needles: Denise US6 and Addis US4

modifications:

• I added about 2 inches to the bottom. Maybe it’s my extra…ahem…padding on top, if you will, but the shirt was just way too short the way it was written.
  • I also added an extra decrease to make it more fitted at the bottom.

I really enjoyed knitting this. The cotton fleece is awesome - I’ll def be using this yarn again. I’ll probably make another one in the near future.

~Sharon

Wow! Excellent job and it’s beautiful!

:smiley: Girl, it’s gorgeous (as are you)! Great job! Great fit…WTG :thumbsup:

Beautiful job and it looks great on you, too!! :cheering:

That color looks great on you! Beautiful sweater!

That is just beautiful.

Aww, thanks, everyone! This is my first real sweater, and I’m very happy with the way it came out. I totally recommend this pattern, especially to any first-time sweater knitters!

Whoa mama! It looks great!

:thinking: I think I have a couple skeins of Cotton Fleece in wisteria around here somewhere…

that is gorgeous! I’m really tempted to try that pattern. But as an ADD knitter I’m afraid I’d get bored… :thinking:

The sweater is swell and it looks awesome on you!

How cute are you!?!?!?!?!

I love it! Great job! :cheering:

well after being inspired by this and reading the G.G knitalong blog I’ve decided I’m going to commit myself to doing this!

I just bought a couple skeins of this yarn. The DH says I’ll get bored with it and it will get tossed aside, but I’m reeeeally hoping to prove him wrong!!

The only negative I see about the sweater is that NO ONE WILL EVER BELIEVE that you made it!!! I can see it now:

friend: "I love your sweater!"
you: "Thanks, I made it."
friend: "Get outta town! You did not make that!"
you: "Really, I did"
friend: "Well, if you say so"
friend {not said out loud}: “Well she must be desperate for attention or somthing to make up a crazy story like that”

:lol:
Seriously, it is terrific and looks awesome on you! Great job!

Perfect fit!!! You’re just lovely & the sweater looks fabulous on you!

Wow that is beautiful! I really love that color on you. You look beautiful in it!

~danielle~

That is very pretty! It looks great on you! :thumbsup:

Great job! I’m knitting one of those myself right now. I’m nowhere near as thin as you, so I hope mine will look half as good as yours!!!

I added an extra decrease as well. :slight_smile:

Gorgeous!! And, it looks fantastic on you!

Aww, thank you!! You guys rock! Y’all know how to make a chica feel good, lemme’ tell you. :slight_smile:

That is so beautiful, and it looks fabulous on you!