FO - Fishnet Stockings

Here are the fishnet stockings I made for my sister. She’s 18 and can pull this sort of thing off. The pattern picture shows a dark color, which would be sexy and cool, but she lives in a cold climate and wanted to be able to wear them over other tights. So I made them out of the beige LB Microspun. About three skeins total, depending on your size. They are stretchy, as they use the mesh stitch, but only on the leg. The foot was not very stretchy, so you really have to be careful on that part. This pattern is in the “Love” issue of Knit.1, the winter 06/07 issue.

I bought black to make mine. :eyebrow:

Those are really neat!

I like those!

Aaarrrrgh!! Those fishnets are fabulous. There aren’t many times that I wish I were younger, but this is one of those times.

Very cool! Looks like a lot of work!

You did a great job! Those are really cool! :cheering:

:cheering:
Will be looking for that issue.

Wonderful job, Carmen! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

WOW! No those are some socks! :yay: I would never be able to pull those off but great job!

Honestly, they were really easy. And I am NOT a sock knitter!

I must have a pair! I’m betting they’re seamless? A seam up the back would be sexay, too. Can’t wait to see your dark ones.

O la la!! C’est tres belle et sexy!!! :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Was the microspun difficult to work with?

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

They are sort of seamless. The actual knitting is seamless. However, the way the pattern calls for the increases, leaves a sort of solid line up the back. I am going to experiment with this on my next pair.

The microspun is always a little difficult, but a really good yarn for this project. Something that will get sweaty or dirty, like socks have to be easy to care for. What was REALLY weird was I knitted them on bamboo dpns. When I switched back to my options for my current project, I felt like I was speed knitting.

Those are AWESOME!!!

Does the pattern come in extra large sizes for us full figured gals? :?? Or are only skinny minnies allowed to be sexy? :!!!:

Those are hot! And I think everyone who wants to should be wearing them, not just young thin folk. I want a pair!

OH. MY. GOSH. :thud:

I love them!

It’s a one size pattern. But should be easy enough to adjust. Just do the math. I had to adjust them for height because we’re all shorties in my family.

:inlove: oooh Carmen, those look so fun! great job! :cheering:

I don’t know how I missed this post! I love them and must have a pair. I see a little trip to Borders on my way home to get the magazine. Is microspun the yarn in the pattern or did you switch?

Candice