FO -- First Felted Bag

Hi everyone-

I’m new here! I’ve been knitting for about a 4 weeks and I am totally hooked! I’ve made 5 scarfs and 2 hats. This was my first attempt at a bag. It was very easy. The pattern was from my LYS. I used Galway wool and it felted beautifully in my front-loader in only two power wash cycles.

I’ll start a different thread for the scarf. These are for my 11 year old niece for Christmas.

I’ve learned so much from this site!! Thank you!

Brooke

Very cute. I’m sure your neice will love it. :smiley:

Brooke –

That is downright perfect! Very pretty, and I bet your niece is gonna flip when she opens her gift!

i agree with Julie! it is perfect!!!
she’ll love it!

Both bag and scarf are really, really lovely. I’m sure your neice will love it. :heart:

I am so impressed with your bag, I’ve been knitting a really long time but have never felted!!! In fact I had’nt seen it before until I came to the States and found this website :oops: Anyway congrats, you did a great job. :cheering:

Totally cute. I like the furry trim along the top edge.

that is very cute. My dd would love that as pink is her favorite color not to mention that it’s all fuzzy. So I am sure your niece will love it too.

Brooke, those are gorgeous!! :inlove: :inlove:

I LOVE that pink! :heart:

WTG, and welcome! :waving:

Thanks everyone! Well…it definately isn’t perfect…but that is the beauty of felting. It hides all those beginner boo-boos! :slight_smile:

Nice set!!!

Brooke, the bag is beautiful!!! I love the colors you used! :smiley:

soooo CUTE :inlove: ! congrats brookehanna :cheering: !

I can’t believe you’ve only been knitting for 4 weeks!! That bag is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! It came out perfect…excellent job!! :cheering:

Kelley

Your knitting is beautiful! (what is an LYS?)

That bag is so cute! What 11 year old would not love that!! Great job!

That is so pretty! I just love the color! Any little girl would be glad to have it and lucky as well!! :thumbsup:

LOVE IT!! :inlove: Soooooo pretty!!!

usamacka, LYS = Local Yarn Shop. :wink:

:cheering: Very pretty!! great job!!