FO Finished dress coat

Happy Easter Everyone:heart:
Here is the little girls dress coat from Pure and Simple. I really enjoyed making this . Lots of fun.
Many thanks to Dustina for her help and advice with this project :muah:
I took pics and it was still a bit damp though so excuse the water marks.

That is really beautiful! Love the color - probably because the sundress I’m currently knitting is in a very similar color LOL.

Thank you !! It is a sweet colour. Can’t wait to see your sundress :slight_smile:

Beautiful Rita, as always. Love the colour.

What a beautiful coat! You did a great job!

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Splendid job, Rita. [/SIZE][/FONT]

It’s beautiful and I love the colour x

Beautiful! I’d love to see it on the recipient!

Lovely work!! I adore that colour.

Wow, that is so pretty. It just looks like spring and Easter.:stuck_out_tongue:

How sweet, you did a great job.

So very pretty!

The little girl in question will be two next year , I have made this in a size two to fit her for the winter.
They live in Cyprus so she would not wear it now if i made it in her size. It is 32 degrees athere at the moment.

Its adorable! The perfect colour for this weekend!!

Very pretty!

:inlove: so pretty!! You did a wonderful job…she is going to love it :woot:

:aww: thank you, but really you didn’t need any help…you had it from the word go! :happydance:

[quote=dustinac;1085199]:inlove: so pretty!! You did a wonderful job…she is going to love it :woot:

:aww: thank you, but really you didn’t need any help…you had it from the word go! :happydance:[/quot
Thanks !! i am sure she will love it . :hug:

happy easter to you too (a little late from me now)! that coat is adorable. i would wear that in adult size!

It is ashame the pattern is not in adult size. My mum said she wanted one too. :slight_smile:

So pretty!!! Beautiful job!