FO - Finally! My Sporty Hoodie

I finally finished my hoody after a year. *phew …

:woot: That is really pretty!!! Wow a year!! I have that pattern and the yarn for it since last Jan :teehee: I haven’t started on it yet and wanted it for this fall lol I don’t think that will happen!! You did a great job!! :star: :blooby:

Thanks. :slight_smile: Oh - you should totally make it!! It probably won’t take you a year; it took me so long because started and stopped work on it so many times. :oops:

FANTASTIC :cheering: I love it :cheering:

Absolutely beautiful… the cables are breathtaking and the dark green makes them pop out…
Wow!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Wow, it’s gorgeous!!

That’s really cool! I like the color and the design! :yay:[color=darkred][/color][color=darkred][/color][color=darkred][/color]

SPECTACULAR! Love it!

Beautiful. Bea-U-tiful!!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:
Looks great!

That is so gorgeous that if I made it I would wear it everyday and walk around telling everybody I made it it looks so comfortable too!! :notworthy:

WOWZA!! You are talented! that’s very beautiful! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Lisa

WOW. That is some really impressive knitting! I love it!

Oh, it’s beautiful! I just love that shade of green!

gawgous!!!

just breath taking!!!

Completely, totally beautiful!!! I love it!

WOW, WOW!

What yarn did you use? I am in love with that color!

Caron Simply Soft, I forget the name of the color though :frowning: :shrug: Uh … it’s been so long since I actually looked at a ball band from that sweater … maybe it’s called “Sage” … :??

That is absolutely beautiful!!! :cheering: :cheering: Super Job!!! :cheering: :cheering: