FO felted clogs and finised booga

[color=purple]text[/color] Hi everyone! Just wanted to share a couple things. My first pair of finished clogs, made for my 16 month old with lopie lite, he loves them! And then I finished a booga bag that I posted last week. I added a funky lining (after putting it off for a couple weeks cause I thought it would be too hard :shrug: ) and a magnetic snap. It is officially my first christmas gift, if i can resist keeping it! :teehee: Also just wanted to say although I don’t post much I love all the inspiration and great knitting I see on here. Plus all the great tips, like knitpicks (just got my first box of yarn for gift clogs!) Thaks for looking!

[/img]

the bag and the clogs look great! your son is adorable, too!

Looks great! Did you put the straps in before you lined it?

Great lookin’ FOs! Your son is too cute and he looks good in his cloggies!

Lisa

He is just too cute in his new clogs!!! Everything is lovely :cheering:

Those are great! I love the way the bag is lined. :slight_smile:

What a cute little man! THe FOs look spectacular as well. :slight_smile:

Really pretty! I love the colors of the Booga Bag and those clogs are adorable!

thanks everyone. He is cute isn’t he :muah:
On the booga bag (someone asked) I put the I cord in then lined it. I wasn’t quite sure how to go about that, and it may have been better if I threaded the icord through the lining, but then I would have to somehow reinforce the holes so the fabric didnt ravel, that would have been too much to figure out for my first one I think. I may try that next time though.
Chrissy

Great job! :thumbsup: Love the colors of the bag and the lining is GREAT. And your little guy is adoreable in his new clogs. :muah: