FO - feather & fan baby blanket

Thanks again to Rebecca (Miss Moosey) for suggesting the pattern. http://www.heartstringsfiberarts.com/babyblanket-pattern.shtm

Very Nice work! I used that pattern to knit a baby blanket for a friend in a weather forum I belong to. I used a seed stitch border on mine though. I just thought it needed a frame to set off the lacy look.

Very nice blanket:)

awwww!!!
its cute!!!
Is that off white that you used?
I like that color. Good job!!!

:yay: Great job!!

That’s a beautiful blanket!

Lovely! I am a Feather and Fan fan. Nice work.

Very pretty! Feather and fan makes a lovely baby blanket.

Bambi

I love this pattern! And your choice of color is RIGHT ON! :thumbsup:

Very nice…
Thanks for sharing!
R

Thanks everyone.

Daylily, I can picture a border, your seed stitch sounds nice. I really liked the start edge of this, so went without. Binding off was a little disappointing so I will add a border if I use this pattern again.

Lizardknits & ArtLady, it’s Bernat Softee Baby in ANTIQUE WHITE.
Here’s a close-up I wasn’t able to attach earlier.

gotta knit,
I also used Bernat Softee Baby for the blanket I made. It was the color called Bunny Print. White with small areas of blue , pink and yellow along the yarn.
It worked up into a very pretty blanket. I used a size 7 needle to work it. I had 15 repeats between the side borders.

Soooooooooo pretty!

Beautiful!! I love F&F stitch and am currently working on a baby blanket now with it. :slight_smile:

Looks great! Awesome job! I made this same pattern for my new niece last year and really loved the way it turned out – I thought the slightly scalloped edging up the side was a wonderful touch! I hope you enjoyed knitting it as much as I did. Lucky baby!!! :yay:

That is one lovely blanket!!! This is one of my favorite patterns…such a lovely stitch. :inlove: