FO: Emma's Sundress

I knit this sundress for a little girl who was just adopted by some friends. I really liked the way it turned out and LOVE the yarn, even though it was rather difficult to knit with.

I was really happy to find these buttons, too. They were PERFECT for this little dress!!

*** Click the pics for pattern & yarn info ***

Julie, that is absolutely adorable! I love the buttons! What kind of arn was it?

:waving: Hi Jan!

It was Plymouth Wildflower DK in a disc’d colorway. :frowning: It’s really pretty, but the color was added by wrapping this teeny tiny slubby thread around the yarn, and the yarn was already sorta splitty. So, you can imagine that I had some snags along the way.

Regardless, I was happy w/ the outcome, and thought the color was perfect for a sundress. :sunny:

That’s really adorable :heart: I’m sure the little girl will love it

:smiley: Too cute!! I love, love the buttons :thumbsup:

It is adorable - also love the buttons and the colour. So cute =D

Sooooo cute! I’ve added that pattern to my favorites! You’re right about the buttons - perfect!!

Lynn

It’s beautiful & you’re right, the buttons ARE perfect! :happydance:

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: Gorgeous, Julie!

Wonderful, Julie!! I love the buttons too!

Too cute! Your buttons are perfect, too!

I LOVE that pattern and yours looks just adorable! Cute buttons!

Pretty!

That is such a cute dress! I love the buttons.

Bummer…I always thought that was such pretty yarn! It did come out perfect… so cute!

It’s very very sweet. You’re right, that’s the perfect color for a sundress.

She’ll love it!

You guys make me feel all :sunny: What a nice way to start my day!!! THANK YOU!

ETA: Jan … if you wanted some of this yarn, I think the shop I bought it from had several balls left. It’s $3.49 for 116 yds, and it’s DK weight. Let me know … I’d be happy to check and see what she has left!

Omgoodness that is adorable! Do you think that Shine would work for that dress? That is so pretty :slight_smile:

I haven’t used Shine, Sandra, but from what I’ve seen of it, I think it would be a wonderful choice for it!

So sweet! Post a photo of her in it so we can oooh and ahhh!