FO: Embossed Leaves Socks

They’re done!! I looooove them so much. :inlove:
It made me crazy happy just to knit these and it didn’t take long. I guestimated the needle size needed and they fit like a glove. So much for gauge swatches!!
I got some much needed help from some of you here and I soooooo greatly appreciate it!
WOOT!!
:cheering:

Those are beautiful :inlove: More specifics please! Pattern, yarn, magic loop, dpns, toe-up, cuff down…etc…:lol:

They are lovely. I especially like the color. What yarn did you use?

These are gorgeous:inlove: I love the colour, too:heart:

Is there a pattern that you can share?

Beautiful knitting! Don’t you just love that pattern?? It is one of few I keep knitting.

Love the color too - very earthy. Nice job.:muah::muah::muah:

ooh! They look comfy! I love the color! Very Pretty!

I am a newbie and haven’t tried knitting one (or a pair) yet. I am sure when I start I won’t be able to stop. I :heart: socks… especially funky ones, and knitting my own would be fun!

Those look terrific!

What a wonderful job! I envy your ability to guesstimate!

Those are beautiful! Great fit! Please, what is the pattern? And the yarn?

Whoops!!
Forgot the details!!
The yarn is Koigu KPM.
The pattern is Embossed Leaves Socks by Mona Schmidt from Interweave Knits mag winter 2005 .
I used size 3 addi turbo circ.
These were my first lace pattern socks and I think it helped me avoid Second Sock Syndrome! I will definitely be making more.

Those are beautiful! :heart:

Those look great! I am working on the same pattern, I am on the heel flap of sock #1. I am using Colinette Jitterbug in Moss - awesome. I agree, the pattern is totally addictive! And I can’t wait to see how the toe works!

Those are gorgeous! Love the colour.

Pretty socks! You did a great job!

Those are really, really beautiful!! And a perfect fit!!! I can see why you want to make them again!