FO - Dragonfly Dishcloth

I made this dishcloth tonight for a dragonfly-obsessed coworker who had been feeling a bit down lately.

awww thats sweet of you! I’m sure she’ll :heart: it! Pretty color!

You’re too, too, nice Kelly! :heart:

I dont know about being so NICE…like I said in my blog, its a bit of a GUILT dishcloth…I totally forgot about the after-work get-together she had planned. :oops:

It’s still nice gesture and it’s a beautiful dishcloth!

Very pretty.:heart:

Thanks, everybody! :heart:

Very pretty!! :smiley:

That is very cute. You may have started something though, she may start bugging you for knitted dragonfly items. :doh:

:XX:
I love dragonflys. I have been looking for knitting things with dragonflys everywhere, any advise…

Thanks Cathy

Very pretty! Lovely color too.

That is great Kelly! Where is the pattern from? Cuz my mom loves dragon flies!

OMG, i saw this, and I was like WTF??? Then i realized she finished it in DECEMBER!!! :roflhard:

yeah I want the pattern too!

I didn’t even realize it was from December!!! :roflhard: :roflhard:

[color=coral]Nice thought. Nice gift. Nicely executed.[/color]

well I’m not Kelly (obviously! :wink: ) but here is the pattern!

:smiley:

thanks kristin!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link. These are great. I have this crazy idea about knitting 52 different ones and giving them to my mom for Christmas so she would have a new one every week for a year. :shock: She loves to do dishes. Even to this day, she will volunteer to do the dishes if we will cook. Should I do it?

Thanks for the link. These are great. I have this crazy idea about knitting 52 different ones and giving them to my mom for Christmas so she would have a new one every week for a year. :shock: She loves to do dishes. Even to this day, she will volunteer to do the dishes if we will cook. Should I do it?

Too cute!