FO - Disco Scarf

Okay, this is so NOT a spectacular FO but it IS a FO none the less!!! I haven’t had any finished projects in a long time so I wanted to feel a part of this new thread!! hehehe :lol: Here ya go, and yes, it is being modelled by my 2 year old boy. He loved every minute of it.

It’s made with Bernat Disco, the color called Mr. Brown (the free ball of Disco which I FINALLY got this week), I cast on 12 stitches and knitted until it was gone. I’m hoping to give it to my mom.

CUUUTE!

And, now you have a picture with which to BLACKMAIL him when he’s a teenager! :roflhard:

Very fun! :smiley:

aw thats cute!

Your mom will love the scarf!

Oh believe me, this isn’t the first “blackmail” picture I have of him. There was one of him in a lovely pink poncho that I can’t find at the moment…

Too cute scarf :happydance: :cheering: I can’t believe u took a picture of that boy in a pink poncho :roflhard: :rofling: blackmail for real in the future :wink:

OMG! That is SO cute!

I can’t wait to get mine. Glad to know someone actually got that. I can’t wait to get mine!

I made a scarf out of the Boogie blue. I love it. hes really cute but the way!

Ooooooooh, here it is!! After lots of searching, I found it!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

And i forgot that I got BOTH of my boys to model it. hehehehehe :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1883&highlight=

And OMGosh, how much younger he looks back then, 7 months ago. :heart:

There was one of him in a lovely pink poncho that I can’t find at the moment…

haha awww thats too funny!

HILARIOUS :roflhard: :roflhard:

What a cutie. Too adorable for words. He just looks so happy to be wearing mommy’s scarf and poncho. How proud he is. In about 10 years he will start to not see the coolness of those pics, but way cool now. :wink:

That’s just precious! Be sure to get that pic out when he brings his girlfriends over :smiley:

Love the scarf! And your boy is beautiful!!

:happydance: Great job on the scarf!!

What size needles did you use? I just got mine this week. A really pretty green.

I’m still waiting for my yarn.

How Long did it come out to be?

I used a size 15 needle and just did garter stitch.

It took mine at least a couple of months to get here, maybe 3 months or so??

I love the scarf! I think that color is great with it! And your model is adorable!

Aww… Nice job on the scarf and the blackmail :wink:

And wow… Three months for it to get there??? :shock:

I really hope my color is worth the wait…

Does it come in the mail or by UPS?

Your son is adorable! Great idea for the Disco :thumbsup: