FO: DBF's vest

I finally got my boyfriend to pose for me. I finished this vest about 3 weeks ago. It’s a phildar-pattern and knitted with acrylic.

WOW!!

Great job, Lieke! It must be very satisfying having knitted that cardigan as it fits him so well! :cheering:

well, I was a bit scared for the fitting, because I had to finish it when DBF was away. But I’m really happy it fits him. It was a lot of work to knit (I’ve been working on it since march)

That’s amazing! It looks really professional :heart:

Great job!! :cheering:

thanks a lot :slight_smile:

:inlove: :inlove: Amazing!

It looks store bought - BEAUTIFUL!!!

That looks absolutely great! And a zipper too, you’re a brave soul!

That is really awesome.
Great job!

Looks great!!! Wonderful job :cheering:

Wow, that’s awesome and it looks like it fits him perfectly!

Awesome job! :thumbsup:

I’m not really satisfied with the zipper, but you can’t see that on the picture. (I guess I’m the only one that sees it)

One thing I know for sure, I never ever knit anything with a zipper in it again :stuck_out_tongue:

That fits perfectly! :thumbsup: I totaly understand not wanting to knit sweaters with zippers - they stress me out! :lol:

Incredible work!! It’s so perfect! Must have taken a long time to knit! :thumbsup:

Very nice job!!! Looks beautiful. :cheering:

Thanks to you all :slight_smile:

Yes it did take a very long time to knit. For myself I usually knit the smallest size, but DBF needed the largest, so I thought it would never end :wink: