FO: Cascade Fixation Ankle Sock #1

Today I finished the first sock of my pair of Cascade Fixation ankle socks. It fits perfectly. I will cast on the second sock on my way to my LYS this afternoon. We’re going to buy yarn for sister to crochet a scarf and look at needles for my Wicked sweater.

Love that color! It looks great!:thumbsup:

Those are great! I am interested in working with this yarn and was wondering how it is? I have a very picky DD and want to make her some socks from it.
Angel

Very pretty!!

:thumbsup:

:star::star::star:

Looks like a bright, cozy sock! Very nice!

Very cute!! I love the colors :happydance:

Wow, what gorgeous color. I love that sock, it makes me want to learn to knit some!

Great job!

I like using fixation for baby booties as they stay on so well :slight_smile:

Mama Bear

It is kind of interesting to use because it stretches because of the elastic but you get used to it.

ditto!:inlove:

Lovely work! You’ve just added another item to To Knit List! :mrgreen:

Great looking socks. I love those anklets. They are perfect for wearing in the house.

Love your colors! Very pretty sock.

I just finished a sock with fixation - it is definitely a little strange to work with because of the elasticity.

Next time I will needle down in size - I used a 3.0 and would probably go down one size. I cast on 48, next time would probably do 54 or 56 instead. Just me though. I am wearing them right now and they stretch when you wear them.

Very Cool!! Love the colors :thumbsup:

Beautiful sock. Great job. I love this yarn. I have made several pairs of socks with it. I love the colors of yours. I like the stretch in it and that it’s cotton and my feet don’t itch!
Susan in NC :slight_smile:

Great job! :thumbsup: