FO - Can Cozy

Do not… I repeat do NOT over felt the thing…at least with Patons SWS yarn. :wall: It was almost perfect so I thought I’d toss it in the dryer for a few minutes…this might have been fine had I not forgotten it for the entire cycle!!! Besides the fact that it’s too short, the can won’t even fit in it. :doh:

Anyway…have a laugh on me. :teehee: I have no idea what this can be used for now. A doll hat maybe? :shifty:

:teehee: Loose change, maybe??? You deserve a “Poor Baby”

That did give me a smile! Sorry that happened but at least it was a small item!

It’s so cute! You have to find something for it! Paton’s really felts fast.

We have some Japanese tea cups with no handle. They’re small, and they get really hot when you pour hot tea into them. Sorry your cozy didn’t work out, but you’ve given me a great idea! Thanks.

A cupcake holder? A little juice can holder? :teehee:

:figureditout: Tomato paste!

This post had me chuckling I love all the great suggestions. Especially Ingrid’s for tomato paste… :slight_smile: That would make a lovely tomato paste holder. LOL Honestly though, it is very cute and I like the loose change idea, or you could put it in your bathroom or on your night stand for rings, watches, etc., if you wear jewelry and remove it before nighttime. Just a thought. -Ve

Tomato Paste holder… :roflhard: The change holder might work, but I usually keep it in my purse. My DD2’s boyfriend said I could make 3 more and put them under the table legs so they wouldn’t scratch the floor. :teehee:

It’s still cute Jan…maybe it would work for one of the mini-teaser cans of soda???:shrug:

That’s too bad. :hug: I’d cut it in two and use it for coasters. It looks to be about the right size for that. Well, it’d be a small coaster.

It’s really too small for a coaster and a can won’t fit in it at all. :doh:

Oh crud. I have to wear the kitchen timer whenever I have a “time sensative” project going on. A lesson I learned from the exploding hard boiled egg incident.:teehee:

It’s still adorable!

Jan that is toooooooo funny.How about a cat toy?

:teehee:

Okay, that a little funny… :teehee:

I would love to try felting but know myself enough to know I’d do Exactly this!

WOW that gave me a few good laughs today which I really needed. Anytime I got mad today I looked at this picture :smiley:

:roflhard:

I almost woke Marvin laughing at this…especially when I read about the tomato paste.

Poor Jan. :teehee:

It looks like it’s just the right size to hold a boiled egg.
It can be an egg cozy. :wink:

Or you could use it for those teeny-tiny cans of orange juice or tomato juice.

But I like the idea of making 3 more, and using them for table leg cushions.

:teehee: table leg cushions :teehee:

It does look pretty though…sws does felt pretty…just fast…I’m sorry it came out to small…

Okay Miss Jan admit it-:fingerwag:-you did this on purpose–everyone knows that’s your shot glass cozy.

:clink:

:roflhard: Just kidding–I’d had a few of “oops” dryer moments myself!

Maybe an egg cosy!!

I think you’re on to something. I am going to need that pattern … :clink: