FO Calorimetry & OSW :)

I finished my Calorimetry in a DAY. this is in a LOVELY Handspun i got when i did the oddball care shawl from the person who was before me i LOVED IT SO MUCH, i didn’t want to share it i had to knit it for me! so here it is!

I also completed my One Skien Wonder Shrug and i love it also!

I just made my first calorimetry too. I don’t have a picture yet. I loved it though had to frog a couple of times because it was too wide. I want to make another, even narrower.

yeah mine is obnoxiously large, but it fits around my head, lol which is more than i had anticipated! I have a very Large Noggin.

Here’s my Calorimetry thread. I got some help from KHers on the hugeness of it.

Love the Calorimetry yarn! Very pretty colors. Good job on the shrug, too. It looks so cute on you.

They are both very, very nice and the shrug has such pretty colors.:heart:

I love both of your projects - especially the shrug! Thats just enough to cover your shoulders & the tops of your arms! For me, I hate the tops of my arms because of my weight so tank tops & stuff dont look good - but that would be great to add over top & give just a little coverage - but not too much - LOVE IT!

Oh, what pretty yarn! This is such a fun pattern! I made one using Patons and just love it! I can’t wait until I actually get to use it!

Your’s looks great on you!

I actually squealed when I saw your Calorimetry! That is a beautiful use of the yarn :happydancing::cheering:

your shrug is pretty too by the way, I am just a little partial to the Calorimetry :wink:

:woohoo: from my little girl

Both are just gorgeous on you and I also love the yarns. You have great taste.
Hmm, I think I may need to make those for myself as well.

LOL i was NOT gonna share that yarn it was delicious, so i wanted something for me, and i figured nothing better! :slight_smile: