FO: Cabled Baby Hat

Here’s my [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Cabled Baby Hat. I used Caron’s Simply Soft. It’s made for a friend.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]This was a fun knit, and the first time I made a real project using double pointed needles! I had previously only tried a few swatches with dpn’s, but I really prefer magic loop. However, I currently lack any decent circular needles that I can use magic loop for in the size needed, so I used the dpn’s. I’m glad I tried it, it was fun![/FONT][/COLOR]

It’s adorable! :thumbsup:

It’s beautiful!! I would never have guessed it was your first time using DPNs!

That’s just so cute! I love it. :inlove: I’m going to have to knit one of those. Thanks for linking to the pattern!

Mornnen

That hat is adorable. I know the person who is going to get is going to love it :inlove:

Super hat!! I have this pattern bookmarked. Makes me want to cast on!! Great job. Thanks for sharing

I’m totally making that for my nb due Dec 4th! I needed a pattern, thank you! :muah:

You did a great job on your first dpn project. :muah: Thanks for encouraging others by telling us what fun you had. I have yet to try the Magic Loop, I’m just afraid I’ll get all tangled up. :eyes: I wish I had someone to[U] show[/U] me how to do that. I’m a slow learner with some things. :oops:

Aww it’s so cute! Great job on the cables - it looks adorable :slight_smile:

Looks great, you make me want to do one… for my DS … but i’m too chicken.

Soooo sweet! Can we have a pic with a model?

Very nice!!!:cheering:

Thanks everyone for your kind remarks! :muah:I wish I could take a picture with the baby actually wearing the hat, but my friend lives kind of far away, so I don’t see her much.

Lovely , And beautiful colour:)

What a gorgeous hat! You’ve really done an amazing job, congratulations. I love cables, so I’m biased, but it’s really great.

So cute! :slight_smile:

Great job!

Adorable, adorable, adorable! Fan stinkin tastic! :slight_smile:

The cabled hat looks great!!:heart:
You did a good job!!:cheering:
SuperCute…

very cute…great job!! :happydance: