Fo: byob

Here’s my rendition of BYOB. I used the old CottonEase form my stash and went way down in needle size. I love the finished product, but the tightness of the fabric bothered my hands some. And the seed stitich seemed to take forever. But it is pretty quick and a great little shopping bag. All in all, a great little summer knit.

The colors aren’t very true in this pic - for more info and better colors, please visit my blog or Ravelry.

This is a great bag, Doublereeder! Seed stitch does take awhile but the stitches look so nice!

I have yet to try seed, but I really like how that bag looks. Good job!

I love it !! The texture of seed stitch is lovely . . I also like the colours you have chosen .:slight_smile:

Love it! You did a great job on it. I want to make that one too.

That is a very nice little bag, and very [B][I][U]GREEN[/U][/I][/B] of you to make it!

I love seed stitch, use it a lot because I find it rhythmic and soothing. I knit Conti, so that may be why it’s easier, don’t know.

great job, it looks really cute.

Very cute.

Your bag looks fantastic, and what great colors. Nice work! :slight_smile:

I like that a lot! The colors are great!

It turned out great!!

Thanks everyone. Even tho the seed stitch became a bit boring to me, this is great knit. Go ahead - make one. Maybe I’ll knit another too.

I cannnot take credit for the colors - my DH picked them. He is a good man :slight_smile:
I am headed to the grocery store to pick up something for dinner, so will get to use my bag for the FIRST TIME!!!

Very pretty. That bag is on my list of things to knit. I know what you mean about the seed stitch. One of my WIP’s is the Monks Travel Satchel. I’ve had to set it to the side for now, because of what I call ‘the seed stitch blues’

That looks really nice! I’ve been wanting to make one of these, too.

Nice bag. I love the look of seed stitch.

I love the colours too. Very nice, i love it :cheering:

:thumbsup: Great job!