It’s been a long time since I’ve had a finished crochet project. But with the yarn I got from my swapper, I just had to make this blanket. It turned out a little small. I know my gauge was off. I did the first square with the recommended hook, measured, noticed the square was small, so I did the next one with a hook size up. I asked DH which he liked better, and the stitch definition was much better on the smaller one. Granted, the blanket isn’t crib size, or even big enough to lay the baby on the floor to play on, but it’s the perfect stroller / car seat blankie, and who knows, maybe one day it will be “the bankie” she drags everywhere.