I finished the Berry Tshirt this morning and thought I would post a pic. It has obviously not been blocked. This is because I plan to frog it back to where the bottom pattern ends, including the sleeves, and then work it back up.
Either that or I will undo the whole thing and knit it up in the next size up. This fits her well, but I think a bigger size will be fine, plus it will fit her longer. Haven’t decided which option yet. I’ll leave it until tomorrow before making a decision.
I used Bernat Handicrafter Cotton yarn, since cotton blends are impossible to get here, and I had just about the full quantity of this color already.