FO: BDF Sweater Coat and Hat

Stunning! Absolutely stunning!:passedout:

how long did it take to knit?

I started knitting on Dec. 12 2008. There were some problems reading the pattern, so I just went by the chart. Blocked twice, once after sewing seams, then I steamed blocked after adding front bands. Finally completed on Jan. 31, 2009

Beautiful job

ooh that’s so cool, I want one :smiley:

Well…va va VOOM! Wow! The coat set is fantastic, and the beautiful model is [B]wearin’ it & [/B][B]workin’ it!! [/B] Wow! What a pair they make!

Fabulous!:cheering:

Thank you!! My niece was like a child on Christmas morning, when I presented the set!

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]An amazing garment… your niece looks stunning in it too! How lucky she is!
TEMA:thumbsup: [/COLOR]

WOW, what an amazing outfit! You do such good work, your FO’s are always great, and that one in particular is just gorgeous.

Thank you so very much! :muah: But I have to give credit, where credit is due! Knittinghelp.com has been a great help. Yes, I knew the basic knitting stitches. But it was not until two years ago, that I realized that there were so many different finishing techniques. So for those of you that are beginning your first project, don’t give up!

Stunning!

Bambi