FO: Baby sweater, longies, and hat, my first pieces of clothing!

Hi everyone! These are my first official pieces of clothing ever made. Made for my nephew who is 8 mos, but very tall so they’re sized for a 12 months old. Just finished the sweater this morning. Cutting the time frame for them to be Christmas gifts waaaaay too close. I was a nervous wreck. I just want to say thank you to everyone on this site that took the time to answer any and all questions I had about knitting them. I would never have made it without your help and support. I love this website!

My Father (who is staying with me for the holidays) saw what I’d made for my nephew and now he wants me to make him a “fisherman’s cable sweater.” So I’m sure I’ll be asking for way more help.

Anyway, I just wanted to share what you all helped me create. Thank you again ! ! ! :muah: :hug: :grphug: :woohoo: :woot: :yay: :happydance:

Wonderful work, and I love how it all coordinates! :yay:

Great work :thumbsup:

So cute! You did a nice job.

Oh, WOW what wonderful work!! You did a great job-and I bet you’ll have LOTS of fun working on that fisherman’s sweater for your Dad! keep up the fantastic knitting! :thumbsup:

omg so cute! :slight_smile:

:woot: Great job!!!

Wow, those are wonderful for your first official pieces of clothing. I particularly like the little cardigan. You learned a lot on those items. It sounds like your father was impressed with your skill, and has confidence in you. Go for it.

Wow!
Wonderful all of them, and really wonderful for “firsts.”

Very, very cute! What a lucky baby!

Fabulous set! I hope he loved them.

Holy cow those are great! :notworthy: