FO-baby blanket

I got this pattern from Creative Knitting. I made it with hand dyed merino wool from my local yarn shop www.fancyimageyarn.com

Finished size is about 34 x 36 inches. Soon I’ll start a hooded cardigan to match.

That looks so lovely. :inlove:

Beautiful! Those colors are wonderful! :inlove:

very pretty!

WOW!! :inlove: Nice colors, great pattern, good work :thumbsup:

OH MY! Next trip to Seattle I’m stopping in to this shop! :inlove:

oh my that is gorgeous!!! It looks beautiful! Well done!

Gorgeous! I love the colors!

-hh

That is gorgeous! What month was it from?

WOW!

Yeah, what pix said!

There’s no emoticon that shows my jaw hitting the keyboard, but that’s what I did. Amazing work!

Gorgeous~!

Ooooooh!!! I really like those colors! It looks great.

Mama Bear

Thanks for all your compliments! I can’t wait to start the cardi. It’s going to be made with the same colors but in worsted weight.

Duckling326 wrote:
I made it with hand dyed merino wool from my local yarn shop www.fancyimageyarn.com

OH MY! Next trip to Seattle I’m stopping in to this shop!

Awesome! Her yarn is sooooo nice to work with. That’s what I make all my socks from. When you stop by tell them Erika sent you, they know who I am lol. I’m a new knitter but I’m there all the time. (learned in Dec. am I still considered a beginner?) :thinking:

That is gorgeous! What month was it from?

The colors I don’t think were apart of the yarn of the month… but they could have been before. I just joined the yarn of the month in May.

fabulous!!!

Love it! :thumbsup:

Ohh I love it! Great job :thumbsup:

Very nice!!

I might need to take me a little trip to Shelton on my next trip out to the coast hmmmm

That’s really pretty. Love the colors, awsome choise. Can’t wait to see the other thing :thumbsup:

:inlove: