FO: Baby Blanket & Booties

Finally done! Seems like I’ve been knitting this blanket forever! I made it from stash to make way for new non-baby yarn and will hopefully have someone to give it too soon. There’s a small mistake in it but it was too far down to fix – it bugs me, but hey, that’s part of what makes it hand-made, right?!? I quite like the pattern and will use it again in the future.

Diamond Baby Blanket w/ Sirdar Snuggly DK & US7

They are beautiful! I really like the diamond pattern on the blanket!

Beautiful color & design, and beautifully worked!

:smiley:

That is beautiful - and a really lovely colour. I was just looking at that pattern and thinking of doing it the other day!

Those are beautiful!

Wow, that turned out so great!!! I tried the patten and had some problems at the very beginning, trying to figure out the edging…how you carry on that repeat when it becomes the side border. I quicky gave up and was so disappointed! Maybe I’ll try it again and pm you with a specific question when I get to that point, if you don’t mind. It’s such a pretty pattern, I hate to get stumped with the edging. Maybe I could do a simpler moss stitch–do you think that would look ok? You did a beautiful job!

Love that blanket pattern! It’s gorgeous!

Your baby blanket is beautiful. Probably no one but you will notice the “wobble”. My knitting guru used to say, “No one will notice that on a galloping horse.” I think that meant that in use, going past fast, no one would see the mistake.

I have a new granddaughter coming so I check out all the baby FOs. Thanks for sharing.