I wasn’t totally happy with the pouchy look of my first attempt at a pipe holster. Last night while I was killing time at a truck stop I whipped up another idea for one. I like this design much better, as it more closely resembles a standard leather pipe holster.
It’s a bit rough around the edges as I just whipped it out rather quickly, more to see how it would look than to maintain any sort of quality. Sort of a “proof of concept” you might say.
While I made the first one from the top down and mostly in stockinette, I decided to make this one from the bottom up so as to not have to seam the pouch closed when finished (I really hate seaming LOL).