FO and a WIP

I didn’t have room for these in my last post.

Nadja xxx

Wow…those are gorgeous!

Absolutely gorgeous job on the besotted scarf! I love the colors you chose as well!
:heart:

beautiful and beautiful!
the patterns are so very elegant. :cheering:

ooooooo those are nice too :happydance:

Just lovely!

Wow, those are great. The first one is so neat! And I really like the green one too - what pattern is that?

Those are incredible!! WTG!!

And, this makes me sound like the geography dunce that I am, but where is la Republigue des Reves? :oops:

I found that pattern on the knitting on the net web site in the stitch library page. It’s a reversable pattern. It’s called Elongated Chevron.

Nadja xxx

Do not feel like a dunce :hug: If you want to learn about la Republique google G. Garfield Crimmins or go to Amazon’s book page and type in the G. Garfield Crimmins under authors. His book is out of print now but either of those things should give you some info.

Nadja xxx

Those both look great! I really :heart: the besotted scarf. Just beautiful.

Do not feel like a dunce :hug: If you want to learn about la Republique google G. Garfield Crimmins or go to Amazon’s book page and type in the G. Garfield Crimmins under authors. His book is out of print now but either of those things should give you some info.

Nadja xxx[/quote]

:roflhard: It’s not an actual place–now I DO feel silly!! I’m on my way to check it out, though. :teehee:

Nadja xxx[/quote]

:roflhard: It’s not an actual place–now I DO feel silly!! I’m on my way to check it out, though. :teehee:[/quote]

Not real? What do you mean it’s not real? :??

:teehee: Just kidding. My DH wrote the book and did the artwork and I did the rewrites, so for us it is a very real place.

Nadja xxx

YOU’RE KIDDING?? It sounds so cool–reading about it totally made me want a copy! Congrats on having such a creative DH. :slight_smile:

wow those are amazing! They look totally gorgeous - I love the patterns on them both!

They are both lovely! I am especially fond of the green one.

Mama Bear