FO: Afghan - Finally finished

Wow! That’s alot of knitting! Great job! :thumbsup:

Nice work Rachel!! :slight_smile:

:fingerwag: Hey now - Red Heart isn’t inherently bad; it’s okay to use it. :wink:

Me too! I’ve been looking for this book and its hard to find.

What a beautiful blanket!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I got the book for Christmas but it’s available on amazon.com. This link should take you right to it.

Wow, it looks fabulous! I love all the different patterns and colors!

That is just devine! Congrats on finishing!

Thanks again for all the compliments.

Here’s a link with photos of all the square for those of you who wanted to see closeups. This was my first project so some squares are better than others, and the colors aren’t very good in the photos for some reason.

Any chance you can upload the pictures to this post? I can’t use the links you provided because my computer at work blocks the sites! UGH!

WOWWWWW!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Here are some of my favorite squares. I don’t want to post them all because there are 63 of them. :shock:

I’ve now moved on to a much smaller project - socks. Thanks to Silver’s tutorial, they’re coming out great and it won’t take a year to finish them. :happydance:

I don’t know why but your pics don’t show up for me.

I see them! They are gorgeous!

Are they links to photos on another site? That may be why I can’t see them.

The photos actually show, but here is the link.

Yep, that’s why. Photobucket is a banned site on our network!!! OY.

I fixed the pictures, so you should be able to see them now.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to do that. I so enjoy looking at the pictures of FOs! Your squares are beautiful. I love the mosaic one!

Hi,
I have started Walker’s learn to knit afghan and am stuck on square 20. I feel very dense because it seems easy but I just can’t get it. The directions say “k1, insert needle from front under loose strand B of Row 1, and knit next st, k1”. If I insert my right needle under the loose strand below then I have an extra stitch on the right needle. Is that right? Or am I suppose to lift the loose strand and somehow knit a stitch with it? Can anyone help? Thanks, Joan

Wow RachelJean that is amazing work. very impressive.