I started this afghan last February and actually finished the knitting in November. I lost interest for a couple months while I made some hats, mittens and socks. This weekend I finally finished crocheting all the squares together and now it is done. It came out a lot bigger than I expected - it covers our queen sized bed.
The pattern is from the book “Learn to Knit Afghan” by Barbara Walker. I hate to say it, but I used Red Heart acrylic yarn :oops: If only I had known about this website when I started, I would have used a nicer yarn. I learned a lot of different stitches and techniques, but from now on I think I’ll stick to smaller projects. Actually, even a sweater will seem quick to me compared to this.