FO: 5 Mr. Flurries

I’ve been working on these on and off for a few months now and FINALLY finished them today - which I’m happy about. The pattern is here: Mr. Flurries. They were fun, but knitting 5 was a drag.

These are Christmas gifts! I started early! The picture colors are hard to see but the one on the left end is a pretty blue with grey fringe/pompom.

I modified the pattern to knit the hat and snowman on DPNs because seaming sucks that much. Also, they don’t stand up well on their own so they have little baggies of crafting pellets in them and a sturdier base to help them stand up on their own.

I used various yarn for them - stash bustin’!

Those are adorable!

How cute are those?!!!

How cute!!

Those are just too sweet to be real! :cheering: They’ve even got scarves!

Great Job!!!

Oh Sara, they’re adorable! (And you got some Christmas gifts done already! Good for you!) :cheering:

haha gorgeous! So cute =D

Too cute! fabulous way to loose a little of that stash!

How cute! Great job!! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! :slight_smile:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: They are so cute!!! I love their scarves :smiley: wow, doing Christmas stuff already!!! You are too smart :thumbsup:

So cute! :inlove:

I love 'em!! :thumbsup:

I have knitted the Mr. Flurries. They are a pain to knit but the finished product makes it worth it. The five look so cute together!! Here’s one of mine.

They’re sooo cute.

I love it! :slight_smile: I love the eyes on yours - the embroidered ones just don’t do it for me! And my scarves seem miles longer than yours! I think the yarn for the bodies (on mine) wasn’t quite worsted weight so they ended up being kinda small.

Thanks for showing yours too!!

They are sooooooooooo cute, Sara Jayne! I love them. I’ve been thinking I need to make some for next winter!

Yours are definitely more stylish than mine! :wink: They are kind of a love-hate thing for me - I love the end result, but didn’t really enjoy making them all that much. I changed the pattern slightly so the head was rounder and I did something to the neck, but I forget what now, it’s been a while.

I LOVE those snowflakes on the hat on the left - tooooooo cute! Had I thought about it a little bit more I probably would have changed the pattern a little bit more - I’m sure this won’t be the last time I make these!

I made mine non-xmasy because my MIL leaves them out year round and my mom puts out her snowmen after her holiday decorations are put away. I try to be accomodating!

Oh I love those!!! I’m bookmarking that site to be sure!!
Lynn