Flower Power from Knitty

I finished this about two weeks ago and haven’t been home during daylight hours to take a pic since! (they come out so much better in natural light)

[U]

[/U]
The pattern can be found on Knitty.
I used a bunch of left over Caron Simply Soft and RH Soft. I didn’t have a third turquoise, so I double stranded the turquoise and navy blue for that color.

That hat is fabulous!! I love the color scheme. WTG:yay:

:star::star::star::star::star:

:notworthy: I love it!

I love your colour choices! I love the hat!

(I don’t know if I would wear it though… I need big brims on my hats… but I’d be so tempted!)

Oh gosh, I wouldn’t wear it either! Fortunately, it is sized for a newborn :slight_smile:

HOW SWEEET!!!:inlove::flirt:

So Cute and great color choices!

Super-cute!

I love your colour choices! I love the hat!

(I don’t know if I would wear it though… I need big brims on my hats… but I’d be so tempted!)

It’s adorable for a kid, but I wouldn’t wear it.( no offense. You did a great job! ) The little guy wearing it in the pattern looks cute!

That’s so cute!

Cute hat! You did well, with the colors. The little guy in the picture, on the pattern page, is pretty cute, too!

That is such a cute hat. I love doing crazy things on top of hats. I’d even wear them myself. :slight_smile: As EZ said you can do anything with hats because people will put anything on their heads. LOL Well, some people! Your hat is adorable for a baby.

:thumbsup: Great job!! That is a cute hat :happydance:

Oh my! How cute is that? Great use of colors and patterns. Fun fun!

Mama Bear

So cute ! i think it looks fab. makes me want to go awwwwwww :slight_smile: