Finally!

I’ve been using the internet the past few years to teach myself to knit and now there is finally a great forum! The videos are incredible. I needed to learn two new things and both were on the site and explained perfectly. Thank you so much for starting this forum.

Kathy

Welcome to KH! :cheering:

Welcome :waving: This site is an incredible resourse and Amy’s videos are fabulous! And of course we have the AMAZING MOD SQUAD who are always there to help.

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

Well where have you been!?! We have been here a couple of years waiting for you! :wink: Welcome. I think Amy has taught most of us how to knit or how to do things we couldn’t get help with through books and such. :cheering:

Welcome! This site is amazing, i’m sure you’ll become addicted soon enough. :teehee: I don’t think I ever could have learned to knit without it, I really needed to see what I was supposed to be doing.

Welcome. I am a very new knitter and would have been lost without this site.

Welcome to the forum! :waving:

Same! :cheering: I wouldn’t be able to knit well without this great website and the help from other people in this forum! Amy’s videos are awesome and easy to understand! :smiley:

This site became my REFRESHER course! I love it and at school have one computer set up to this site so my little knitting club can get help when I can’t be over their shoulders! Alot of knitters at Pena Elementary have benefitted from this site!

This site became my REFRESHER course! I love it and at school have one computer set up to this site so my little knitting club can get help when I can’t be over their shoulders! Alot of knitters at Pena Elementary have benefitted from this site!