Finally i get to share my FO's and WIP's!

these are some of the items i’ve worked on. this knitting thing has consumed my life and im better for it

thanks to all of you here.

What a beautiful way to be consumed!!!

Everything is great but I love the navy scarf it is so pretty that is a great stitch for a scarf and color!!!

:smiley: The colors of that surf n turf make me smile! Everything’s nice.

Nice to see your work!

Sock knitting is a dangerous addiction :wink:

Mama Bear

Nice to see your work!

Sock knitting is a dangerous addiction :wink:

Mama Bear

Everything looks great - glad to see that you too are in love with knitting! :happydance:

I loved it so much I’ve made two. I gave away the deep green one, which was the first one. I know it’s just a scarf, but I loved the yarn so much, that I thought for two weeks and tried all kinds of different stitches until I found that one. I heart it so much. That’s the only knitted object I made for me. :heart:

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I’m a timid beginner and I’m happy to finally be able to share with you guys.

i found a picture of another scarf. scarves galore!

Wow, your work is really gorgeous! And you’ve been busy, too–no wonder you haven’t posted any photos until now! :wink:

Great job on everything! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheering: :happydance: :cheering: WTG!! Everything is beautiful :smiley: You should be very proud :smiley:

Your stuff is beautiful! The socks seem so “Happy” if you know what I mean! I love it! Keep up the great work!

~danielle~

Great work! :thumbsup: I love the Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk too. It is just heavenly to knit with. :cheering: :heart:

Well done!!!

See - you have it right, MORE knitting, LESS surfing for pictures of knitting.

I must try that! :doh:

Great job on everything and such pretty colors too!

ooooooo i love posting the pictures and getting warm fuzzies from you guys. thank you so much. i feel like im one of the knitters now, not just an outsider peeking in. :heart: