FINALLY got my Fall IK!

Has everyone else gotten theirs?

I got mine today, too, but only was able to give it a cursory glance. I’ll have to sit down with it and see what they have to offer this time.:thumbsup:

Not yet…:pout:

Same here, mine came just as the kids were coming home…can’t wait until they are down for the night!

I am just about to subscribe.
I sure I will have to wait years. :pout:

yes, it’s true. a whole month, I have to wait. it feels like being punished for giving them money.

I got mine, too! I’m going to read it while I’m doing my weekly pedicure tonight. :slight_smile:

Yup, got it today! Several things I’d like to try!

Mine came today too :yay::yay::yay:I loooooooove the Minimalist Cardigan.

[B]What is IK ?

Susan[/B]

IK is Interweave Knits magazine

Mine came today too. I haven’t had a chance to look through it yet though.

got mine today, and i’m obsessed with the tilted duster! after i finish my green gable (about 95% done), and make my rusted root sweater (finally!), i’m going to start a knit along for this one. i LOVE the way it hangs! just LOVE it!
so many cute things in here! :woohoo:

I like that one, too! It’s gorgeous! :inlove: I also love that cabled yoke cardigan by Eunny Jang and the cabled hat. I think I might actually knit the cabled hat, but without the “poof” on top.

At Open Knit Night at my LYS yesterday, someone else was commenting about how they hadn’t gotten theirs, yet it was out on the store shelves. Hmm… :think:

I got mine today too. I think I’m gonna make that Eunny cardi, Kate! Make it, and we can be twinnnnnnnsies! :yay:

:waah:

I’m gonna have to subscribe to this and Vogue Knitting since I’m grabbing them when they come out anyway :slight_smile:

I usually buy the mags at Joann’s with the coupons and it ends up costing less than a subscription.

But, it is not quite as exciting as coming home to a special treat in your mailbox!

candice

:waah:mine hasn’t arrived yet!!

I got mine yesterday :happydance:

I luuuurve the cabled v-neck sweater :inlove:

Mine came yesterday. I LOVE several of the patterns; Eunny’s cardigan, the minimalist cardigan, the mirepoix bodice, the tilted duster the Dickinson pullover and the counterpane pullover! If only I were thinner and didn’t need to buy as much yarn so it wouldn’t cost as much! hey…that’s a fantastic diet incentive :smiley: