Finally finished the dickinson pullover!

:woohoo: I am so happy to finally be done with this sweater.:woohoo: I started it on November 16th and I finished yesterday, December 22, so it is just in time for Christmas. I am going to give it to my mother who is very… well endowed… in her… chest… area, so I had to make the largest size which took FOREVER. The yarn I used was Bernat Softee Chunky in Denim Heather. I had to buy all the yarn that that wal-mart had and then go to another wal-mart and buy some more (and I remembered to match the dye-lot this time). So, here is my third sweater. I’m so proud, and I hope my mother likes it.
The pictures posted are of the front, back, and a closeup of the Saxon-Braid from the back.

Beautiful work. Love the cables and the color.

:inlove: Gorgeous!

Really nice work. Your mother should be thrilled that you made something like this for her.

These cables are to die for :inlove: I’m sure your mother will be so excited to get it :cheering:

Beautiful! Very nice job. I’d LOVE to be the recipient of this sweater.

Wow I love those cables, great work!

Everything about it is gorgeous!
You should be proud!

Beautiful cables!

Very inspiring to a newbie. :cheering:

Love the cables!! It’s just beautiful! :inlove:

:passedout: wow…I love the color you chose and the sweater looks wonderful :thumbsup:

:yay: :yay: :yay: Beautiful and love the detail! Mom will love it!

Beautiful work. Your mother will love it.

GORGEOUS!!!

Oh wow, it’s gorgeous! Great job! :woot:

beautiful!! :inlove:

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL work! [B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Great color, too! [/COLOR][/B]Way to go! :thumbsup:

:passedout: MOST impressive!!!
Speaking as a Mother I can say without a doubt YOUR MOTHER will be absolutely THRILLED with this sweater!!!

Beautiful work :slight_smile: I am so jealous !