Finally - A Victory!

We had a victory in court today! The protective order against my youngest son (acquired while attempting to protect a young lady from her abusive father) was dropped. It should be expunged from his record in 90 days!

FINALLY! SOMETHING went RIGHT!

:yay: Good for you Monica! 'Bout time you had some good news :thumbsup:

:yay: Finally a judge with brains!

:cheering: :muah: :cheering:

So happy for you!!!

I’m doing a happy dance for you!! :cheering: :woohoo: :cheering: :woohoo:

Congratulations. What a relief that must be. :cheering:

bout damn time!:cheering: :happydance: :woohoo:

That’s great news. :smiley:

:yay:That’s wonderful!

:cheering: Great news and it is about time!

YAY!! Monica, that is WONDERFUL news!!

YES!!! Great news! I’m soooooo happy for you.:woohoo: :cheering: :woot:

WONDERFUL!

By the way, the pic of you in your avatar looks MAAAAAAAHVELOUS! Congratualtions.

YAY!! Happy Dance!!:woohoo:

Aside from the great news about your son…I just noticed that you hit the 50 lb mark (on your little tape measure at the bottom).
Way to go!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

That’s good news! Now if that woman would just disappear, all would be perfect. (By that, I of course mean move to Australia :wink: )

Congratulations on your weight loss. Any particular way that you’ve done it?

Just good ol’ weight watchers! works like a charm! (but you have to count correctly!)
Upside is, it will accomodate to any food preferences you have. You eat whatever you like or want, just keep track using their points system.
You have a daily minimum of points, and a weekly maximum of bonus points. As long as you are somewhere between your minimum and maximum, you’ll continue to lose weight. Very simple.

Congratulations!!!

Well it looks like two things are going right! Congrats on your son’s victory and your wonderful weight loss. Weight Watchers really works!