Felted Monogrammed Bag

I finally get to post something here, because I finally finished something!! :cheering: :happydance: I had done this bag before for myself and my friend liked it so much, I made her one as well. I used WOTA this time, instead of the Patons Classic Wool from last time, and it felted so much quicker and nicer. It is extremely sturdy! And I finally got to use the labels my wonderful hubby got me for Christmas!!

OOh thats gorgeous! Loving the label too!

That is too cool! I LOVE the monogram.
Great job!

Really neat! :thumbsup:

Great job - the color combo is terriffic!

Great job! :thumbsup:

Very cute! Love the monogram.

Most excellent!

Very nice! :thumbsup:

where did you get those labels?

i love the purse. it makes me want to try felting.

:smiley: Love it…Raven is going to really enjoy it!! The monogram is great, where did u find it? I love your labels, I’m going to have to get some :smiley:

:cheering: :cheering:
Stunning! Those colors really work together! Now I’m going to have to look into labels…

That’s so cool! I like it. :thumbsup:

Oh I love it that r is really fabulous!

Gorgeous! Love that monogram.

The bag came out really beautiful!! I love it. Wonder how it would look with a “C” on it? lol

Me and my girls started screaming with laughter and happiness when we saw the finished project! Wow is that cute! I love both colors!

I was just wondering the same thing. heh

:cheering: :cheering: Can you tell us where you got the pattern? Is it online for all to use? Or was it from a book or magazine? Thanks :XX: :XX: :??

WOW! :cheering:

Did you design the monogram? If not, where did you get it?