So my cardigan isn’t coming out quite like I’d imagined… I thought I got the gauge right but I only ended up using half the required balls of yarn. I’m now on the button bands and the neck band still needs to be done but I’m just not motivated to complete it as its a complete mess. And just for the record… I hate seaming!!! I just couldn’t stick to two rows to do the mattress stitch - I’m pretty sure I butchered it. Its too short in the back as well. The blocking process (I’m not even sure I did it right) didn’t fix all the rolling from the stockinette stitch. There are a ton of ends to weave in too and I’m just not feeling it.
I’m unsure now… I’m wondering if any of the other projects I want to do will flop like this one. :verysad:
Here are a few pics of the disaster so far: