Fashionably Pregnant

This is so cute, it’s almost worth getting pregnant…I guess that’s one more reason I know I’m addicted. :teehee:
http://www.berroco.com/255.262/259/259_napoli_lg_pv.html

I have a 15 year old and an almost 13 year old. NOTHING is worth getting pregnant again. Besides, I’m fixed. Woohoo! :stuck_out_tongue:

But yes, it’s very cute!!
:cheering:

Well, you can start knitting now for them later :wink:

LMAO!

It is cute. :teehee:

I remember having a passing thought about having a 3rd at some point – then I realized I’d have to give birth in order for that to happen and I just wasn’t going there unless someone knocked me over the head and woke me up when it was over (ok, when the baby was weaned.) :passedout:

But it is a cute sweater. :teehee:

I made some dishcloths in that yarn, it is divine. The pattern is so stylish, I love it all around.

At the risk of being a real mood killer, may I point out that the model herself is not visibly pregnant? It’s a cute sweater, I suppose, but I think it might look quite ridiculous on a woman waddling around with a big belly. Just my opinion, of course.

Then again, I’m 8 months pregnant, so perhaps I speak with the voice of authority. :slight_smile:

Really! They needed you to model that! Congrats on the baby.

I remember having a passing thought about having a 3rd at some point – then I realized I’d have to give birth in order for that to happen and I just wasn’t going there unless someone knocked me over the head and woke me up when it was over (ok, when the baby was weaned.) :passedout:

But it is a cute sweater. :teehee:[/quote]Don’t say that to someone who is considering it! …but, I hear it’s the kind of pain you forget. Ya! :eyebrow:

I love the sweater but I have to agree - I think it would look kinda wierd on a big pregnant belly popping out. This model doesn’t even look like she’s 3 months PG - but I’d wear the sweater - and no babies for me right now :teehee:

I don’t know…I think it could be cuter on a big belly than you realize.

Of course, when I was pregnant with my daughter, the one thing that drove me nuts was when people would come up to me and tell me how “cute” I was.

I was a house on feet…and felt like it too. I didn’t want anyone to tell me I was “sooo cute”. I wanted someone to drag that child out of me!!!

Why are we trying for another child?:thinking:

Oh yeah! Our 3 year old thinks she is queen of the world and needs a sibling.

Misty

we had another, she is 5 months old now, our daughter who is three still thinks she is queen of the world and just thinks she got another servant :teehee: okay, it isn’t that bad, and i wouldn’t change a thing, usually, but it hasn’t really changed her attitude yet, probably cause me mom is a “princess enabler” :teehee:

cute sweater by the way!

OK, maybe I’m a little dense here, but WHERE is the pattern for this?!? It’s only a picture!

I agree.

This is the ONLY maternity pattern I’ve seen. I guess they figure if you’re only going to wear it for a few months you won’t want to go to the trouble of making it, but they are SO wrong! :wink:

I felt that way about this one (here’s another one!):

can’t really see it, but it buttons up the sides so you can leave them and the slits turn into vs when you grow. so cute.

but show me someone in a plain old t-shirt with a giant belly, and I want one of those too. :teehee:

I too wish I could just get round in the abdomen without anything actually growing in there…

You look gorgeous! Did you knit that one yourself?

oh, that’s not me! :oo:

that’s from interweave.

:teehee: Sorry. :oops:

Is this better? :teehee:

Perfect! Although I know if I ever got pregnant, I’d probably be wanting to wear that from day one…in which case I’d look more like the original! :teehee: