Faina's Scarf

Made this scarf for my Mom for Christmas. It is Fiber Trend’s Faina’s Scarf. I used Debbie Bliss ‘Cathay’ yarn. Didn’t think I would get it done in time as the pattern was more indepth than I thought it would be. I also made it a little shorter than what it was suppose to be. I don’t think my Mom would like it much longer.[/img]
~Lisa

Wow, Lisa- that is just gorgeous. Really, really nice. I’m sure your mom will be thrilled!! :cheering:

SOOOOO nice, Lisa!! Lace knitting is FUN.

WOW! That is just gorgeous, I’m sure your mom will love it!

Stunning! Beautiful work! :cheering:

O.MY.GODESS. That is just lovely! You must really like your mum :heart:

Boy is that pretty!!

VERY NICE!!! It’s beautiful!

Thanks everyone. The pattern was a little aggrevating at times because I was rushed in doing it. Next one I do, I’ll definately plan some extra time, but then again, where’s the fun in that! :shock:

Have a great Holiday!~~Lisa

YUM - that is really GORGEOUS!

Your mom is going to just :heart: :inlove: :heart: it!! It’s simply stunning!! :cheering: :cheering:

Gorgeous! You mom will love it.

That is beautiful great job she is going to love it :cheering:

that scarf is stunning. I cant imagine someone not being happy to recieve that on christmas. It is amazing.

Very beautiful! She’s going to love it.

It’s gorgeous! Congrats on finishing it in time for Christmas! :mrgreen:

That is amazing!!! Great job!

Thanks again everyone. My mom loved it and my dad kept asking if I made it on a machine. ( I have a knitting machine, but I don’t use it anymore, I prefer to hand knit). He couldn’t believe it was done by hand :XX: My mom said she is even going to take it to Florida with her for when the nights get cool there. I’m glad she liked it so much.

~~Lisa

That is absolutely stunning, Lisa! I’m not surprised your dad asked if you knit it on a machine–it’s so…perfect!! :inlove:

Glad to hear your mom liked it! (Well, it’s just divine, so what’s not to like!)

that is absolutely georgeous!!!
:cheering: :cheering: :lol: :heart: :heart: :heart: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: wow wo wow
good work