F.O. Sampler Afghan

After hibernating for some time its Finally finished.
This originally started as ‘Soften your Mornings Afghan’ free pattern from Caron.com. But It’s been heavily modified.
It has a different stitch on each block and was worked in 5 long panels with an added crochet border.
I used 2 strands of budget DK Acrylic yarn but, now that its all done, I wish i’d used a better wool yarn instead.
Regardless, I Enjoyed doing this one and am very happy with the result.

Oh, that’s cute. I love the castle in the corner.

That is just beautiful!

You can post the medium size picture here. Click all sizes above the photo, select medium size, then scroll down and grab the URL. Then you can click the insert image icon and put the URL there to share. :wink:

I love the colours. looks great. what size it it?

Thanks.
It ended up at 62 x 56 inches.

is this a free pattern and do you have the link Thanks

That is beautiful. Nice work.

Wow, that is beautiful and I love the colors! That is something to treasure!

Oh my! It’s stunning!!! Great job!

:inlove: so pretty!!

That’s pretty! And looks very well done-nice job!

Your afghan is lovely – samplers are a great idea. You get to try out alot of different patterns and it would keep the interest level high.

Thank you all for you lovely comments.

http://www.caron.com/projects/br/soften_your_mornings.html
It is this "soften your mornings Afghan’ but I made quite a few changes.
2 colours instead of 5,
changed the border to all round crochet edge,
Pattern had repeated 10 stitch blocks but i changed a lot. took out 6 original and added about 16 new ones.

That is so gorgeous! :inlove: :inlove: all those different patterns inspire me to get started on my next block for my Afghan Block a month KAL :^)

Great knitting! LOVE the castle!

Love it, Jints! You’re so creative and I’m a big fan of Sampler type afghans so this one will be in my favorites! Thanks for the pattern link!Mary

I really like your afghan and the colors. I like doing sampler ones, I just started doing one, first one for knitting. I’ve done some crocheted ones.

Linda

Yes I’m definitely a Sampler lover now. I’m sure this won’t be my last one.
Its such a great way to try out all those interesting stitch patterns one comes across but can’t think of ways to use otherwise.

It is just beautiful!:inlove:

:yay: