Experienced sock knitters.. help please?

Would anyone volunteer to proof read my new sock knitting tutorial? The first draft is ready and I need an unbiased eye to read through and make sure it all makes sense and that I didn’t forget anything important. My mind can easily turn to mush when I’m editing photos and writing the HTML page all while trying to write the tutorial, you know?

I’d like a few different people to read it, but you need to be experienced enough to be able to see if I’ve missed something important. This is my two toe-up socks on a magic loop tutorial.

Hopefully I can get it online this week sometime, and your help would be SOOOOO appreciated!
:hug:

I wouldn’t call myself exceptionally experienced, but I am almost done with my third pair of socks.

I would love to read through the instructions, follow along, since I just bought long cables JUST for this reason, and provide feedback.

PM me if you want.

Thanks!

I’ve only made a 3 pairs of socks, but i’m a pretty darn good proofreader. I’d be more than happy to help.

As I’ve never done any toe up socks, I’ll have to trust ya.

[color=blue]Silver,
This is so exciting… I learned using your tutorial and have wanted to try the toe-ups! Thanks for all you do.

anne[/color]

Silver,

I’ve never done any Magic Loop, but I’ve done 3 or 4 pair of toe up socks.
If I can be of any help I’ll be glad to proofread.

PM me if I can help!

Mary

Hey Silver! Toe up is my preferred method and I’ve done several. Let me know if you still need a proof reader :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help everyone! :slight_smile:

Yay! I just started some with this techique, but decided to wait until the tutorial’s ready before I do the heels. Can’t wait to see it when it’s done!

I have crossed over to the dark side of circulars vs dpn’s but no experience in toe up or ML…but I am very anxious to see this!

Soon… very soon! :happydance:

If you need someone to proofread still, I’m willing. I only do toe up magic loop socks, so maybe I can help… :shrug:

exited squee I can’t wait :happydance:

We all are in awe of your awsomeness, Silver :notworthy:

[size=6][color=indigo]:woohoo: :cheering: I am anxiously waiting . :woohoo: :cheering:

I’m one of those that said, “I’ll never make socks.” My 11yoDD made a pair and had fun with it so I’d like to give it a try once you get your tutorial finished.

Thanks for everything that you are putting into this. :notworthy: :thumbsup:[/color][/size]

Silver,

Thanks so much for your tutorials. :muah: You are sooo loved and appreciated for the time and energy you put into this.

:slight_smile: Think about it… knitting makes people happy… knitting socks gives a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment, receiving knitted socks from a loved one makes you feel all warm and smooshy inside… its a ripple effect. Your sock tutorials make the world a better place.

Now, having said all that, before the tutorial is released, could you please tell me the size needles your tutorial requires so I can go get them now. I want to start the moment the instructions are released, so I need to be prepared. I can not wait!!!

Well that’s just the greatest compliment I’ve heard about my sock tutorials! I’m making the world a better place, one sock at a time! :hug:

For those of you who just can’t wait, here’s the intro info including the supplies list. I think this is going online later today, so you better go get your needles now! LOL